Office Management/Ground Support/ Marketing
Guest and Client Care:
- Scheduling, manage bookings and sales
- Answering phone and email inquiries from both new and longterm industry clients and tourism guests.
- Maximizing flight hours with exceptional guest communication and care
- Managing Website- building pages, updates, technical issues, blog, SEO etc. Training will be provided but basic SEO knowledge is an considered an asset and strong written/verbal communication skills are absolute must.
- Run Google Adwords campaigns- proficiency in google ad words is considered an asset.
- Content creation for website & social media- Proficiency with go pros type cameras and being a drone owner/operator would be considered an asset, because you will be coming with us on our adventures!
- Social Media Management posting content and growing our online presence. Must have deep knowledge of social media.
- Email newletter campaigns
- Aircraft care- cleaning and general daily assistance with hangar tasks- training provided.
- Fuel management- inventory management and quality control- training will be provided.
- Driving- repositioning vehicles for operations, picking up parts, dropping off fuel caches etc. Must have a drivers license and be willing to drive to remote locations
- Event planning
- Attend business networking events to create great relationships and growth opportunities
- Attend wedding and yoga conventions to promote heli-elopements and heli yoga
- A post secondary marketing student or previous service based business owner who understands the value of exceptional customer service. Someone who would enjoy full time employment over the summer, part time work over the winter, leading to a full time management role with growing responsibilities and renumeration.
- Has roots and a stable life in Hinton/Jasper.
- Exceptional customer service skills, friendly and outgoing. MUST have customer service or entrepreneurial experience
- Professional, hard working, flexible, and enthusiastic to see growth through their efforts
- Willingness to learn and experience a multitude of tasks.
- Ability to work well alone or as part of a team.
- Flexible. The helicopter industry is extremely dynamic
We are hoping to fill this position long term and do not intend to employ low time pilots hoping to move up from this position. We would like someone who wants to stay in the position and take on bigger responsibilities over time.
We are not interested in a remote work position, we need hands on help daily in the summer. We are also not interested in contract social media services.
We believe this to be a really fun position where the choosen employee will be respected and valued. Overhead at Jasper Hinton Air - "we want to be like google and be voted the best place to work in the world."
Please email resume to Kristie at email@example.com
Experienced Helicopter Pilot- Now hiring
- Extensive mountain flying time
- Long line proficiency
- Wildfire experience
- Rescue operations
- Wildlife experience
Please contact Steve for details:
780 817 4831