Individual Seat Price List
Travelling in a tiny group and don't need the entire helicopter to yourself?
Would you like to join another group on our heli tours and adventures?
We do offer public group tours but it's limited so read up on all the details below
* Flight must be booked at least one week in advance (if you're less than one week - please scroll down to our list of available seats in existing flights that you can join below)
* 2 seats must be paid in full to guarantee your flight, if you are travelling solo, please see below for your options!
* Cancellation Policy on these flights is one week (7 days). If weather is too poor to fly we will attempt to find a suitable time, if that doesn't work your payment is refunded.
* Heli Adventures will not include food or drinks. Please bring your own:)
Heli-Adventures- Picnic, Hike or Yoga
$499 per seat
Travelling Solo is an incredible way to see world and we'd really like to show you our incredible rocky mountains from the air, the best way to see it for sure!
Options for solo travellers who don't want to pay for a private helicopter tour:
1. Join one of the existing flights above, just click on the link and book!
2. If those times above don't fit into your travel schedule, you can request to have a tour or adventure started by booking and paying the price for two seats. Paying for two seats guarantees your flight will actually go regardless if others book and you'll get the copilots seat! It's the best seat in the house and it's an incredible experience. Fill in the form below to book.
3. Give call us with your name number and the dates you're available for a tour and we'll do our best to add you in to a flight, but please know there is no guarantee, as we mostly do private charters.
25 minute Jasper Heli Tour
$329 per seat
30 minute Jasper Heli Tour
$389 per seat
55 minute Jasper Heli Tour
$699 per seat