Jasper Helicopter Picnics
Jasper Helicopter Picnics!
Take an incredible and scenic helicopter flight through the Jasper Rocky Mountains and land atop a mountain in the perfect location for beautiful photos. Just enough time to explore the area, take in the incredible mountainous views and breath the fresh air! Bring your own lunch or enjoy a lovely chartcuterie board from Mountain Grazing Co. and wine or baileys and hot chocolate for the colder days!
Your Jasper Helicopter Picnic flight details:
Your flight time is a minimum of 30 minutes total and it's a breathtaking 30 minutes! You'll be whisked away into the peaks of Roche Miette range, soar amoungst these giants while you view the meandering river Fiddle River, learn the local names and stories of these incredible landmarks, view Miette Hot springs from the air- so neat to see from above if you plan to visit on the ground! You can check every item off the list - turquoise blue lakes, winding rocky mountain rivers, inspiring mountains with a life source all of their own, expansive valleys of green, white or orange depending of the time of year and a landing set perfectly into the landscape of incredible scenery.
Delicious charcuterie boards from Mountain Grazing Co!
Jasper Helicopter Picnic Details
- Price is for the aircraft and we can take 1-6 people- this is a private charter just for your group.
- Price is the same whether you bring 1 or 6 people- Think of it like a hotel room, fill it up and it's affordable!
- 800lbs combined total max for all passengers and their gear/baggage.
- If your group has more than 6 people or more than 800lbs we can take two helicopters or one helicopter can do two trips and price would be double. Please contact us to book.
- Time spent at the landing zone is a minimum of 30 minutes. We'll stay all day if our schedule allows but experience tells us that people will generally want to go home after about an hour, especially if it's a bit chilly. Please discuss this with your pilot prior to take off.
- No marijuana products on board the aircraft please.
- Please dress appropriate for weather. No flip flops. If it's winter, wear many layers of clothing and a windproof outerlayer.
- Please pack light. Helicopters have a maximum weight take off and if we're over the limit we will have to cancel the flight.
- Flights can be booked as far up to 1 hour in advance but for food included adventures, it's best to book a week in advance, as we need time to arrange this.
- All adventures depart from the Jasper Hinton Airport, please come right into the small terminal. Don't worry it's a tiny airport, you'll find the terminal!
- Please be about 15 mins early, and if you arrive extremely early there may not be someone there to meet you. We're probably out flying!
Duration of the entire experience:
Approximately 3 hours from start to finish
- Don't need the whole helicopter to yourself? We have a couple options for you!
$1599 + tax
$1779 + tax
This is the perfect way to celebrate a big birthday, anniversary or even a unique gift idea for Fathers or Mothers day! Is there an important event coming up? Someone you love celebrating a big career milestone?
See the Canadian Rocky Mountains from this unique perspective that only a private helicopter can provide!
Starting at $267 per person!
based on 6 person occupancy
Available all year long, dependent on weather, of course.
We love winter picnics!