Heli Photography Tour
September 30 2022
10:30am - Approximately 4:30pm
Fly over Jasper National Park, land in secluded locations and practice your photography skills with
Only 4 seats available
- Arrive at Jasper Hinton Air at the Jasper Hinton Airport at 10:30am for a meet and greet with Dan
- Go through a safety briefing with your pilot Kristie
- Embark onto your private helicopter for the day and depart into the mountains
- Fly through Jasper National Park, while communicating with Dan and Kristie. Get some great pictures from the air and see how the process works and learn by experiencing the photo session first hand.
- 2 remote landings are planned for this flight. Take photos of the Rockies from a mountain top and/or lake shore. Observe how it's done properly from an expert. Ask your questions and get credible answers.
-Arrive back at the Jasper Hinton Airport with all your new tips and start practicing!
- Please bring your lunch, camera, fresh batteries, dress in layers as our landing spots will be exposed to weather especially wind. We plan to spend 1-2hrs at each landing site and we're in the mountains, so it'll be chilly!
- Due to the nature of aviation flight may be cancelled due to weather or unscheduled maintenance. In this case we will attempt to postpone to a different date. If this date doesn't work for you, you will be refunded 100% of the deposit.
For more info on Dan and his work